A saucepan and five easy
ingredients are all that's needed to make a sweet and easy
- 1-1/2 bags (12-oz size each)
white vanilla baking chips (3 cups)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
or 16 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 cup (from 14-oz can)
sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted if desired
- Butter bottom and sides of
9-inch square pan, or line with foil.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat
baking chips, marshmallows and milk over medium heat, stirring
constantly, until chips and marshmallows are melted and mixture is
- Stir in vanilla and pecans. Immediately pour into pan.
Cover; refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut candy into