Peanut Butter Fudge
- cups sugar
1-1/2 - cups milk
1/2 - cup cocoa
1 - teaspoon salt
2 - Tablespoon peanut butter
1 - Tablespoon butter
1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 - cup peanuts
- In a large saucepan, pour in sugar,
milk, cocoa and salt.
- On high heat, bring to a boil and stir
- When at a boil, reduce heat for a low
boil, stir about every 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the peanut
butter, butter, vanilla, and peanuts.
- When thick, pour into a buttered cake
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes and then
cut into squares.
America's Home Cooking Network