Marshmallow Swirl Fudge
2 pounds fudge
- 3 cups (1-1/2 packages) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and 2
tablespoons butter with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows with
remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Spoon onto fudge.
- With table knife
or metal spatula, swirl through fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or
- Remove fudge from pan and peel off foil.
- Cut into
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1