Makes 6 large candies
Here's a sweet gift for someone with
everything. Place cookie cutters and fudge into cellophane gift
bags, and tie with ribbons.
Prep Time: 20 min
Start to Finish: 2 hr 20 min.
- 1-1/2 - cups semisweet chocolate
- 1 - cup peanut butter chips
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- white or red decorator icing
(in 4.25-ounce tube), if desired
- Candies, if desired
Place each of six 3x1/2-inch
mitten-shaped cookie cutters, or other cookie cutters in a simple
shape, on 5-inch square of foil. Seal foil tightly around outside
of each cookie cutter. Place on cookie sheet. Lightly spray cookie
cutters with cooking spray.
- In 4-cup microwavable
measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, milk
- Microwave uncovered on High 1
to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are
almost melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into cookie
cutter molds, filling to tops of molds.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 2
hours or until firm. Decorate with icing and candies.
- Carefully remove foil. Gently
press fudge out of molds to serve.
Member: America's Home Cooking