Creamy Chocolate Marble Fudge
Makes 8 dozen candies
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Fudge Recipe Directions:
Butter rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or line with aluminum
foil, leaving 1 inch of foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan.
1) In a 6-quart Dutch oven over medium-high
heat, heat sugar, milk, butter and cream cheese to boiling.
2) Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
3) Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally,
to 225-degrees on candy thermometer; remove from heat.
4) Quickly stir in marshmallow crème and
vanilla. Pour 4 cups hot marshmallow mixture over white baking chips
in large bowl. Stir to mix.
5) Stir milk chocolate chips, semisweet
chocolate chips, cocoa and nuts into remaining marshmallow mixture.
6) Pour one-third of the white mixture into pan,
7) Quickly pour one-third of the chocolate
mixture over top, spreading evenly. Repeat twice.
8) Swirl knife greased with butter through
mixtures for marbled design. Cool until set.
9) Refrigerate uncovered about 3 hours or until
10) Cut into 12 rows by 8 rows with knife
greased with butter. Store covered in refrigerator.