Tart Cherry and Pistachio Fudge
Makes 36 pieces
Prep Time: 15 min.
Microwave Time: 7 min.
Time: 2 hrs.
- 8 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened
- 1/2 cup salted shelled pistachios
- 1 teaspoon Pure
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper, Ground
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried tart
Fudge Recipe Directions:
1) Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 3/4 cup of the sweetened
condensed milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or
until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
2) Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in pistachios,
vanilla and red pepper. Spread in foil-lined 8-inch square pan. Set
3) Microwave white chocolate and remaining sweetened condensed
milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until
chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
4) Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread evenly over
semi-sweet chocolate layer.
5) Sprinkle cherries evenly over top, pressing cherries lightly
into the fudge.
6) Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is set. Use foil to lift
out of pan onto cutting board.
7) Cut into 36 pieces.
Page 1 of 1