Fabulous Orange Fudge
Makes about 2 pounds or 25 pieces
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 6 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 1/3 oz. evaporated milk
- 10 large marshmallows
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into small
- 2 oranges -grated peel
Fudge Recipe Directions:
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, and
2) Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the
3) Boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
5) Beat well until fudge thickens, about 5 minutes.
6) Pour into a buttered 8-inch-square baking pan.
7) Chill for 1 hour or until firm and cut into squares
Page 1 of 1