Fabulous Chocolate Fudge
Makes 4 to 5 pounds
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Fudge Recipe Directions:
1) In a large saucepan, mix the butter, sugar, milk and vanilla.
2) Heat over low to medium heat until boiling. Boil the mixture
for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and add marshmallows. Mix until all
marshmallows are completely melted.
4) Stir in both kinds of chocolate chips and stir until mixture
is smooth and creamy.
5) Add the nuts to mixture.
6) Place in a 9x13 inch pan. Store loosely covered.
Page 1 of 1