Cheery Cherry Almond-Topped Fudge
About 4 dozen pieces
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs.
Microwave Time: 1 to 1-1/2 min.
can (8 oz.) almond
can (14 oz.) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk), divided
Few drops red food color
- 1-3/4 cups SPECIAL DARK
Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Red candied cherry halves
Fudge Recipe Directions:
Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges
1) In a small bowl, beat almond paste and 1/4 cup sweetened
condensed milk until blended.
2) Add food color; beat until well blended. Refrigerate about 1
hour or until stiff. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
3) Place chocolate chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk
in medium microwave-safe bowl.
4) Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or just until
chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
5) Spread over top of almond paste layer. Cover and; refrigerate
6) Use foil to lift fudge out of pan and peel off foil.
7) Cut fudge into squares and garnish with candied cherry halves
and sliced almonds.
8) Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1