Rich delicious fudge... Why buy fudge at your
favorite candy store? Now you can make this easy chocolate fudge at
home. Start out with our basic recipe and create a new twist by
adding your favorite candies or cookie pieces or try one of our
about 2 pounds
Prep time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 5 min.
- 3 - cups (18 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (or
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 - cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with
Sweetened Condensed Milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tips:
- Create delicious homemade gifts by serving
up several varieties of this fudge in decorative tins or boxes.
Simply wrap up individual pieces of fudge in colored cellophane,
candy wrappers, gold and silver foil or place in candy cups and
arrange in gift boxes or bags.
Page 1 of 1