Spooky Fudge Treats
These fun treats are great
at Halloween, but the basic recipe is a delicious fudge which can
also be enjoyed any time of the year. Simply roll fudge balls in
toppings for easy candy treats.
about 3 dozen fudge treats
Prep time: 10 min.
- 3 - cups (18 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla extract
- flaked coconut
- assorted candies
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt
chocolate chips with Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Chill
for 2 hours or until firm.
- Roll into balls or Halloween shapes and
- Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store leftovers
Alan's Kitchen Tip
This recipe is good at any holiday, just
decorate fudge into festive shapes and toppings. The fudge can also
be cut into fun shapes!
How to Decorate Fudge to Create Scary Looking
fudge in orange sprinkles; carve out pumpkin face designs. Use
pieces of green jelly candy for leaves on top.
Cool Cat: Use
taffy cut into triangles for ears, red hot candies for eyes and nose
and sprinkles for mouth shape. Finish with cut licorice pieces for
Roll fudge in flaked white coconut. Add candy eyes.
Spider: Roll big
and smaller pieces of fudge into body/head shapes. Add red hots for
eyes and mouth. Use cut licorice pieces for legs. Top with colored
sprinkles on head and body.
Page 1 of 1