Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
about 2-1/4 pounds of fudge
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
Cooling time: 1 hr.
- 30 - Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1-1/2 - cups sugar
- 2/3 - cup (5-ounce can) evaporated milk
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 - cups (11.5-ounce package) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over
edges of pan. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups.* Cut each cup
into quarters. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling
boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, milk chocolate chips
- Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Add peanut butter cup pieces. Stir quickly to distribute
candy pieces throughout mixture.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove from pan and peel off foil. Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.
*Wrappers are easier to remove if candies are placed in freezer
for about 15 minutes.
Page 1 of 1