Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter
about 1-3/4 pounds of fudge
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
Cooling time: 1 hr.
- 1-1/2 - cups sugar
- 2/3 - cup (5-ounce can) evaporated milk
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 - cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 - cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil. Butter
foil. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter
in heavy medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,
to a full rolling boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows,
milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and vanilla.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted. Pour
into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into
- Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place.
Page 1 of 1