Marshmallow Marble-Top Fudge
about 5 dozen pieces or 2 pounds
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooling time: 2 hrs.
- 3 - cups (1-1/2 packages., 12 ounces each)
SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 - Tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened condensed
milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 - cup chopped nuts
- 2 - cups miniature marshmallows
Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil.
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 Tablespoons
butter with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy
saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts. Spread
evenly in prepared pan.
- Melt marshmallows with remaining 2
tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Spoon onto fudge. With table knife or metal
spatula, swirl through fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove
fudge from pan and peel off foil.
- Cut into squares. Store loosely covered at
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- For best results, do not double this
Page 1 of 1