Macadamia Nut Fudge
2 pound of fudge
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
Cooling time: 1 hr.
- 1-1/2 - cups sugar
- 1 - jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 1 - can (5 ounces) evaporated milk (about
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package) SPECIAL DARK
- 1 - cup Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil,
extending foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow crème,
evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,
to a full boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add chocolate chips. Stir
just until chips are melted.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla; pour into
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Lift fudge out of pan using foil and place
on cutting board.
- Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in
a cool, dry place.
Page 1 of 1