Deep Dark Fudge
about 2-1/4 pounds fudge
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
Cooling time: 1 hr.
- 1-1/2 - cups sugar
- 1 - jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 1 - can (5 ounces) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package) SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil. Butter foil and set
- Combine sugar, marshmallow crème, evaporated milk and butter
in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly, to a full boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add
chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir just until chips are melted; pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place.
Page 1 of 1