Five Star Famous Butterscotch Fudge
Prep time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 6 min.
Cooling time: 2 hrs.
- 1 1/2 - cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 - cup (5 fl.-ounces can) Evaporated Milk
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounces package) Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 - cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- In a medium, heavy-duty saucepan, mix sugar, evaporated milk,
butter and salt .
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or
- Lift from pan and remove foil.
Page 1 of 1