Triple Peanut Fudge
- 1 - package (12-ounce) peanut butter
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 - cup peanut butter
- 3/4 - cup chopped peanuts
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt
chips with Sweetened Condensed Milk and peanut butter.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanuts and
- Spread evenly into waxed paper-lined 8 or
9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off
paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Microwave - In 1-quart glass
measure, combine chips with Sweetened Condensed Milk and peanut
butter. Cook on 100% power (HIGH) 3 minutes or until chips melt,
stirring after each 1 1/2 minutes. Proceed as above.
Page 1 of 1