Toasted Nutty White Fudge
2 1/4 pounds
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 3 - packages (6-ounce) premium white
chocolate chips (18-ounces)
- 1 - can (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed
Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup chopped toasted nuts
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with
Sweetened Condensed Milk, vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts.
- Spread into foil-lined 8 or 9-inch square
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off
foil and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Fudge makes a great homemade holiday gift.
Page 1 of 1