Rum Raisin White Fudge
2 1/4 pounds
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 3 - packages (6-ounce) premium white chocolate chips
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with Sweetened Condensed Milk,
vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, rum, and raisins.
- Spread into foil-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off foil and cut into
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Fudge makes a great homemade holiday gift.
Page 1 of 1