Chocolate Snowswirl Fudge
Perfect for the holidays, this delicious fudge
treat is so easy to make, yet so hard to resist. Sweetened Condensed
Milk makes it wonderfully rich and creamy - the way fudge should be!
about 2 pounds
Prep time: 10 min.
- 3 - cups (18 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 4 - Tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 - cup chopped nuts
- 2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with
Sweetened Condensed Milk, 2 Tablespoons butter and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- In medium-sized saucepan, over low heat, melt marshmallows
with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Spread on top of fudge. With table knife or metal spatula,
swirl through top of fudge.
- Chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off paper and cut into
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1