Chocolate Orange Fudge
Chocolate and orange are
classic flavor companions, and never more elegantly than in this
rich, aromatic fudge.
36 to 49 pieces (about 1 1/2 pounds)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 2 hrs.
- 2 1/2 - cups (15 ounces) semi-sweet
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 - cup chopped macadamia nuts, almonds
or pecans, optional
- 2 - teaspoons finely shredded orange peel
Line 8-inch square pan with waxed paper,
extending paper over edges of pan.
- In medium-sized saucepan, melt chocolate
chips with Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts (optional) and orange peel.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool slightly.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- When firm, use waxed paper to lift out of
- Cut into diamonds or squares.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1