Chocolate and Butterscotch Fudge
about 2 pounds or 32 pieces
Prep time: 10 min
Chill time: 3 hrs.
- 2 - cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 1/2 - cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup butterscotch chips
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 1
cup Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- In clean heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butterscotch
chips and remaining Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer. Chill 3 hours or until
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1