Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 2 min.
Cooling Time: 30 min.
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package) TOLL
HOUSE� Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 - can (14-ounces) CARNATION�
Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 - cups coarsely chopped
Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with
foil and grease lightly.
- In a large, uncovered,
microwave-safe bowl, microwave morsels and sweetened condensed
milk on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute and stir. Morsels
may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave
at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until
morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
- Press mixture into prepared baking
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Lift from pan and remove foil. Cut