Cookies & Cream Fudge
Makes 24 servings (2 pieces per
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 6 min.
Cooling Time: 1 hr.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounces can)
- 2 cups (12-ounces package) Premier White Morsels
- 1 jar (7-ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup finely crushed
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crumbled cream-filled
chocolate sandwich cookies
Line a 9-inch-square baking pan with
In a medium, heavy-duty saucepan,
combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk .
Bring to a full rolling boil,
Boil, stirring constantly, for 3
minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in morsels, marshmallow
creme, finely crushed cookies and vanilla extract.
Pour into prepared pan.
Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
Gently swirl cookies into fudge
using a knife without touching bottom of pan.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until
firm. Lift from pan; remove foil.
Cut into 48 pieces.
Page 1 of 1