Toll House® Famous
Peanutty Chocolate Fudge
Makes 24 servings (2 pieces per
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 6 min.
Cooling Time - 2 hrs. refrigerating
- 1-1/2 - cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 - cup (5 fluid-ounces can)
CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-2/3 - cups (11-ounces package)
TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 - cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 8-inch-square baking pan
- In medium, heavy-duty saucepan,
combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over
medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4
to 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels,
nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or
until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and
refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan and remove foil.
- Cut into 48 pieces.