Prep Time: 20 min.
Refrigerator Time: 2 hrs.
- 3 - cups (almost 2 11-ounces
package) HERSHEY'S Butterscotch
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons vanilla
Line 13x9x2-inch pan with foil,
extending foil over edges of pan.
- Place butterscotch chips, sweetened
condensed milk and salt in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1
minute and stir.
- Microwave an additional 15 to 30
seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth
- Stir in walnuts, if desired, and
- Immediately spread evenly in
prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge out of
pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil.
- With cookie cutters, cut into
- Store tightly covered in cool,
- Melt chips with sweetened
condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over lowest heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in
walnuts, if desired and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.