White Chocolate Fudge
Makes 4 dozen pieces or 24 servings, 2 pieces each
Prep Time: 20 min.
Refrigerator Time: 2 hrs.
- 2 - packages (6 squares each)
Baker�s Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 3/4 - cup sweetened condensed
- 1 - cup coarsely chopped
- 1/2 - cup dried cranberries
- 1 - Tablespoon grated orange
Line 8-inch square pan with
foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in
large microwavaeble bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until
chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely
- Add almonds, cranberries and
orange peel; stir until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil
- Cut into pieces.
- Store in tightly covered
container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.)