Prep Time: 15 min.
Refrigerator Time: 2 hrs.
- 1 - package (8 squares) Baker�s
Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or
- 1/3 - cup water
- 1 - package (4-serving size)
Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 3 - cups powdered sugar
Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Microwave 4 of the chocolate
squares, 6 Tablespoons of the butter and water in large
microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is
- Add dry pudding mix; stir until
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a
time, stirring until well blended after each addition.
- Press into foil square pan.
- Microwave remaining 4 chocolate
squares and 2 Tablespoons butter in large microwavable bowl on
HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is
- Spread over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until
- Cut into (1-inch) squares.
Alan�s Kitchen Tips: Fudge Storage
Store cut-up fudge between sheets of wax paper in airtight container in
refrigerator up to 2 weeks.