Makes 3 pounds or 40 servings, about
two squares each
Time: 10 min.
Cooling Time: 4 hrs.
- 3 - cups sugar
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 - small can (5 ounces)
evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1-1/2 - package (12 squares)
Baker�s Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1 - jar (7 ounces) Marshmallow
- 1 - cup chopped Walnuts
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
Line a 9-inch square pan with foil,
with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- In large heavy saucepan, add
sugar, butter and evaporated milk .
- Bring to full rolling boil on
medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 min. or until candy
thermometer reaches 234�F, stirring constantly to prevent
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow
cr�me; stir until completely melted.
- Add walnuts and vanilla; mix
- Pour immediately into prepared
pan; spread to form even layer in pan.
- Let stand at room temperature 4
hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in tightly covered
container at room temperature.