Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 6 hrs.
- 1-1/2 package (12 squares)
Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
or your favorite nuts
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Spray foil-lined 8-inch baking
pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chocolate in medium
- Add milk and cook on low heat 8
to 10 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture
is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Add peanut butter, pecans,
cherries, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread immediately into prepared
- Refrigerate 6 hours or until
- Store leftover fudge in tightly
covered container in refrigerator.