Prep Time: 20 min
Refrigerator Time: 2 hrs.
- 1/2 - cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 - cup evaporated milk
- 2 - package (8 squares each) Baker�s
Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 3/4 - cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - cup Chopped Pecans
Spray 8-inch square pan with
cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix corn syrup and evaporated
milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Add chocolate.
- Cook on medium-low heat until
chocolate is completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar, vanilla
- Beat with wooden spoon until
thick and glossy.
- Immediately spread into prepared
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until
- Let stand at room temperature 15
minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip: Make Ahead
You can make fudge up to 3 weeks ahead for gift giving. Store between layers of
wax paper in airtight container in refrigerator.