- 1-3/4 - cups sugar
- 1 - jar (7 ounces) marshmallow
- 3/4 - cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2-2/3 - cups (two 8-ounce
package) Hershey�s Premier White Chips and Macadamia Pieces
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
Line 8-inch square pan with foil,
extending foil over edges of pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow
cr�me, evaporated milk and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil; boil and stir 5
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in chips and
nuts, stirring until chips are melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan; cool
- Remove from pan; place on
- Peel off foil. Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in cool,