- 3 - cups (1-1/2 packages, 12
ounces each) Hershey�s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 - cup chopped nuts
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons vanilla
- 1-2/3 - cups (10-oz. pkg.) Reese�s
Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 1/2 - cup whipping cream
Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with
- Melt chocolate chips with
sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low
heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; immediately
stir in nuts, if desired, vanilla and 2/3 cup peanut butter
chips. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Melt remaining 1 cup peanut
butter chips with whipping cream over low heat, stirring until
thick and smooth.
- Spread over top of chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until
- Turn fudge onto cutting board;
peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.