Easy Chocolate & Butterscotch
Makes about 4 dozen pieces or 2
- 1 cup Hershey's Butterscotch
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Hershey's
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Line 8-inch square pan with
- Place butterscotch chips and 1/3
cup sweetened condensed milk in small microwave-safe bowl; set
- Place chocolate chips, remaining
sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium microwave-safe
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1
minute; stir until chips are melted.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Microwave butterscotch chip
mixture at HIGH 45 seconds; stir until chips are melted.
- Spread evenly over chocolate
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on
- Peel off foil; cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in