Easy Cherry Cobbler
Makes 6 servings
1 - can cherry pie filling (21 oz.)
1 - cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/4 - cup milk
1 - Tablespoon sugar
1 - Tablespoon butter, softened
- Into a 1-1/2 quart casserole, pour the pie filling. Place in cold oven.
Heat the oven to 400ºF; cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the Bisquick, milk, sugar, and butter and
stir to form a soft dough.
- Using tablespoon, drop the dough 6 times onto
warm pie filling.
- When oven reaches 400° F, place casserole back into
oven and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light brown.