Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
12 servings, one square each.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Freezing Time: 3 hrs.
- 1 - tub (8 ounces) Whipped
- 1 - pint (2 cups) vanilla ice
- 1 - package (4-serving size)
JELL-O Brand Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 - cups pound cake cubes
- 1/4 - cup raspberry preserves
- 12 - small peach slices
- 12 - raspberries
- In a large bowl, you want to mix
whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin mix until well
- Stir in cake cubes.
- Spoon into 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with raspberry preserves
and cut into squares.
- You want to top each square with 1
peach slice and 1 raspberry.
- Store any leftover dessert in