Cinnamon-Glazed Fruit Kabobs
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 8 min.
- Glaze Ingredients
- 1/4 - cup Butter, melted
- 1 - Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kabobs Ingredients
- 1 - can (20-ounce) pineapple
chunks in juice, drained
- 2 - apples, peeled, cored,
each cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 - ripe bananas, peeled, each
cut into 8 chunks
- 2 - ripe apricots, pitted, cut
- 8 - wooden skewers
(8-inch), soaked in water
Preheat gas grill on medium or
charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- White grill is heating, in a small
bowl, stir together all glaze ingredients: butter, sugar, and
cinnamon. set aside.
- To make the kabobs, you want to
alternately thread pineapple, apples, bananas, and apricots
pieces on wooden skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill and brush
- Cover and grill kabobs, turning
and brushing occasionally with glaze, for 4 to 8 minutes or
until heated through.
* Substitute 16 (1-inch) chunks fresh