Preheat oven 350° F. and Line muffin tins
with paper liners.
1) In a mixing bowl, mix cake
mix, sour cream, eggs, and coconut on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2) To make filling, in separate bowl, blend 1
package of cream cheese with sugar. Mix well.
3) Add eggs and beat until well blended; fold in
4) Fill 1/4 full with cake batter, add 1 Tablespoon
of filling and 1 Tablespoon of cake batter.
muffin tins in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes and cool.
7) Combine frosting ingredients until blended; beat
on high for 2 minutes.
8) Frost cupcakes and sprinkle with coconut