Preheat oven to 350-degrees F (325-degees F. for
dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24
cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs.
1) Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan to cooling
2) Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place 12-inch sheet of waxed paper on cookie sheet; mark an
8-inch square on waxed paper.
3) Alternately place spoonfuls of melted chocolate
and butterscotch on waxed paper.
4) With small spatula, swirl together for marbled
effect, spreading to an 8-inch square.
5) Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator; let stand about 10 minutes or until slightly
6) Use 1 1/2-inch leaf cookie cutter to make 24
7) Carefully remove cutouts from paper with
spatula; place on another waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
8) Refrigerate until firm, about 5 minutes.
9) Frost cupcakes. Garnish with leaf cutouts. Store
loosely covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1