Chocolate-Caramel Crumb Cupcakes
Makes 18 cupcakes
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 30 min.
Cooling Time 15
- 1/2 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 4 oz. cream cheese (half of 8-oz. package), softened
- 1 box (19.5 oz.) Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 2/3 cup Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Pure Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Place paper baking cup in each
of 18 regular-size muffin cups (2-3/4x1-1/4 inches).
- In small bowl, beat caramel topping and cream cheese with
wire whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mix, cocoa and
- Remove 2/3 cup brownie mixture to another small bowl. Stir
in 1/4 cup brown sugar, butter and pecans until crumbly.
- To remaining brownie mixture, add 1/3 cup brown sugar,
oil, sour cream and eggs; stir 50 strokes with spoon.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon caramel mixture onto center of
batter in each cup.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over tops.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near
edge comes out almost clean (center will be soft).
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm or cool.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1