Lemon Lover's Cupcakes with Lemon
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 23 min
Cooling Time: 40 min
- 1 - box (15 oz) Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1/2 - cup butter, melted
- 2/3 - cup water
- 3 - eggs, beaten
- 2 - Tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 - cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 - cup butter, softened
- 1 - teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 to 3 - Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place paper baking cup in
each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir cake mix, water, 1/2 cup
melted butter, the eggs and lemon peel just until dry ingredients
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- 3. Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling
rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat powdered sugar, 1/4 cup
butter and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice with electric mixer on
low speed until mixed.
- Add remaining lemon juice, 1 teaspoon at a
time, until creamy and smooth.
- Beat in 1 teaspoon peel. Frost cupcakes with
Page 1 of 1