Creamy Red Velvet Cupcakes
Absolutely tantalizing! Cream cheese, chocolate
chips and coconut make these cupcakes rich with flavor.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
- 1 - package Moist Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 - package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2/3 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - large egg
- 1/2 - cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 - cup flaked coconut
- 1 - tub Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350�F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking
- Prepare batter according to package directions. Spoon batter into
lined muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and egg; mix until
- Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto batter of each
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
- Cool cupcakes following package directions. Spread cupcakes with
Page 1 of 1