Creamy German Chocolate Cupcakes
Try this variation to our
ever-popular German chocolate cake mix. You'll love the flavor fusion of
cream cheese, chocolate chips and coconut.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
- 1 package - Moist German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 - package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2/3 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - large egg
- 1/2 - cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 - cup flaked coconut
- 1 - tub Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350�F. Grease muffin pans or line
with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cupcakes according to package
directions. Spoon batter into lined muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar
and egg; mix until smooth.
- Stir in chips and coconut. Spoon about 1
tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto batter of each cupcake.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in
center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes following package directions.
- Spread cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with
toasted coconut and mini-chocolate chips if desired.
Page 1 of 1