Reddi-wip Filled Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 50 min
- PAM Baking Spray
- 1 - package (18.25-ounces each) extra moist
cake mix, any flavor
- 1 - can (7-ounces each) Reddi-wip Original
Whipped Light Cream
- Topping suggestions - Reddi-wip, prepared
frosting, ice cream toppings, optional
- 'Sprinkle' Suggestions -- candy sprinkles,
chopped nuts, toasted coconut, fresh fruit, candy pieces, optional
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 24 medium muffin cups
with baking spray. Do NOT use cupcake liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
Bake according to package directions.
- Cool cupcakes in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan
and cool completely on wire rack.
- Assemble selected toppings and sprinkles, if
- When ready to serve, fill each cupcake to be
eaten immediately with Reddi-wip. To fill cupcakes, shake Reddi-wip
can. Turn can completely upside down, insert tip into bottom of
cupcake and press nozzle sideways to gently fill without cracking
cupcake. (Don't worry -- 'blow outs' are tasty too!)
- Immediately 'frost' with a topping and
'sprinkle' if desired. Serve immediately
Alan's Kitchen Tip
Cupcakes may be baked the day before. Store
between sheets of parchment paper in an airtight container. Fill and
enjoy as desired.
Page 1 of 1