Surprise Banana Cupcakes
Perfect for kid's parties--every
cupcake hides a chocolate candy kiss!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1 - package (15 1/2-ounces) banana nut muffin mix
with walnut packet
- 1 - egg
- 1 - cup orange juice or water
- 1/2 - cup All-Bran� Original
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 - milk or dark chocolate candy kisses
- 1 1/4 - cup canned cream cheese frosting
Preheat oven to 400�F. Coated with cooking spray
or lined with foil bake cups.
- In medium bowl stir together muffin mix, egg,
orange juice, cereal and oil until just moistened.
- Stir in walnuts from muffin mix, if
- Portion evenly into sixteen 2 1/2-inch
- Press 1 chocolate morsel into each, spooning
batter to completely cover chocolate.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until tops spring
back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes. Remove to wire
rack. Cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Page 1 of 1