Caramel Nut Cupcakes Made Easy
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Crisco� Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 - (18.25 oz.) package Pillsbury� Reduced Sugar Yellow Cake
- 3 - Tablespoons Crisco� Pure Canola Oil
- 2/3 - cup water
- 3 - large eggs
- 3/4 - cup Smucker's� Sugar Free Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream
- 1 - teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 - cup Pillsbury� Reduced Sugar Vanilla Frosting
- 1 - Tablespoon Smucker's� Sugar Free Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin tins.
Lightly coat baking cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, oil, water, eggs, 3/4 cup caramel topping and
cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in
- Fill each baking cup with a scant 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes
- Cool completely on cooling rack.
- Place frosting and 1 tablespoon caramel topping in resealable
- Knead until blended and smooth.
- Cut a small tip off one corner. Drizzle caramel frosting over
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Be sure cupcakes are completely cooled
before removing baking cup.
Page 1 of 1