Makes 24 cupcakes
Prep Time: 45 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
Cooling Time: 30 min.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (1 pound) Rich &
Creamy chocolate frosting
- 4 ounces vanilla-flavored candy
coating (almond bark)
- 4 ounces semisweet baking
- 24 Hershey's
Kisses milk chocolates, unwrapped
Preheat oven to 350�F (325�F for dark
or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size
- In a large bowl, you want to beat cake
mix, water, oil, eggs and peanut butter with electric mixer on low
speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes,
scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups
(about 2/3 full).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from
pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Frost
cupcakes with frosting.
- Line cookie sheet of waxed paper. In
separate small microwavable bowls, microwave candy coating and
baking chocolate uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every
15 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Place coating and chocolate in
separate resealable food-storage plastic bags and snip off tiny
corner of each bag.
- Pipe coating and chocolate into
feather shapes, about 3 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide (see
- Refrigerate coating and chocolate
about 5 minutes until set.
- When set, peel feathers off waxed
paper and insert into cupcakes. Place milk chocolate candy on each
cupcake for head of turkey.
Page 1 of 1