Double Chocolate Mini - Cupcakes
Makes 3 dozen gems
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking time: 10 min.
- 1 - package (12-ounce) (2 cups)
mini real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 - cup Butter
- 3/4 - cup sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 3/4 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 375�F.
- In a 1-quart saucepan, melt 1 cup
chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring occasionally,
- Pour into medium bowl and cool 5
- Add sugar and eggs to cooled
chocolate. Mix well.
- Gradually stir in flour and stir
in remaining chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Place foil or paper mini muffin
cups (1-1/4 inches wide at bottom) into mini muffin pans. Spoon
chocolate mixture into each cup, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until
center is set. Cool completely.
Page 1 of 1