Homemade Malted Milk Ball Cupcakes
Prep Time: 25 min.
Baking Time: 26 min.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup malted milk balls,
- 1/4 cup natural-flavor malted
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs
called for on cake mix box
Malted Milk Frosting
- 1-2/3 cups malted milk balls,
Preheat oven to 350° F (325° F
for dark or nonstick pan). Place paper baking cup in each of 24
regular-size muffin cups.
1) In large bowl, stir together dry
cake mix, 1 cup malted milk balls and 1/4 cup malted milk
2) Add water, oil and eggs.
3) Beat with electric mixer on low
speed 2 minutes.
4) Divide batter evenly among
5) Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6) Cool 10 minutes; remove from
7) Cool completely, about 1 hour.
8) In medium bowl, beat frosting
ingredients on medium speed until smooth.
9) Frost cupcakes and sprinkle with
1-2/3 cups malted milk balls.
10) Store loosely covered.